TheJSG Statement of Belief
- in a eternal triune God, consisting of The Father, the Incarnate Son, and the Holy Spirit
- that Jesus was fully God, fully human and sinless. His death and resurrection offer the substitutionary atonement for sinful people offering individual and sanctifying grace for all people.
- that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative and Holy Word of God and is the foundation upon which we understand the character of God, the Life of Jesus and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus will return again and each person will face judgement.
- every person is created in the image of God and has immeasurable value and should be treated as such.
- that Jesus loves the church and His desire is to see all believers grow in Christian maturity and sanctification.